Work Cruise USA / Europe & Study in Malaysia 1 Year Program
Work Cruise USA/Europe & Study in Malaysia 1 Year Program
(100% JOB PLACEMENT SUPPORT) Certificate of Hospitality in Cruise Management ( Kuala Lumpur Campus)
(Earn a Potential Income starting from USD1,000 / month up to USD2,500 / month on board a Cruise Ship)
Note: Not available for students from Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan and Africa (Quota full)
Duration: 12 Months
Total Fee: USD 10,000 ( Contact us for Outstanding Student special ! )
Cruise Management Academy
Approved & Accreditated by the Ministry of Higher Education. Malaysia
The Hospitality and Tourism Industry is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic industries, which also included the Cruise Ship Hospitality industry.This industry is a constant growing hence the demand for skilled and qualified personel with the proper training has tremendously increased.
The course objective is to provide information , knowledge and the training you need to become successful crew member on board of cruise ship.
What to Expect
The advantages of taking these courses are stated as follows:
* First Registration & VISA Application Fee (after Assessment and before issuance of Offer Letter) : USD 1,000
* First Initial Payment (Year 1 Fee) after student VISA approval: USD 9,000
( For Outstanding Student : Special Tuition Fee )
* Additional English classes (2 months) - Only if student fail the English Placement Test conducted upon arrival in Malaysia: RM2,000
CRUISE MANAGEMENT TRAINING AND EXAM
Students will need to complete 6 months of study and 6 months of compulsory internship.
* Month 1 to 6 - Classes (2 days / week)
* Month 2 to Month 7 - Paid Internship (5 days/week) - Internship in an established F&B restaurant or a 3 to 5-star hotel in Malaysia. Training allowance starts from RM700 (minimum) - RM1,300. Free accommodation and duty meals from employer.
* Month 6 to 12 - Series of interviews for job placement with a cruise liner.
Example of Cruise companies include Royal Carribean, Carnival Cruise, Disney Cruise, Crystal Cruise, Princess Cruise, etc.
This programme comes with a Job Placement Support by Cruise Management Academy.
* Cruise and Maritime Operations - Key issues of today's maritime tourism industry and all aspects of its operations
* Hospitality Specialisation Study - Food & Beverage Service / Culinary
* Hospitality English - English vocabulary, grammar practices & terminology for the hospitality industry
* Vessel Sanitation Program - Program to assist the cruise ship industry to prevent and control the introduction, transmission and spread of gastrointestinal (GI) illnesses on cruise ships.
* Interpersonal Skills - Soft skills that enhance an individual's interaction, job performance and career prospects.
* Compulsory Internship - To prepare students for employment.
Age 18 - 33
Good in English (speaking and reading) - Good English proficiency is very essential for Job Placement
Love & passion in Hospitality services
* SPM minimum Grade C, or
* IELTS minimum 4.0, or
* UEC English minimum B6, or
* GCE O-Level minimum Grade C
Students who do not meet any of the English Entry Requirements above will be required to sit for the English Placement Test.
Passing marks 50%.
Students who fail the English Placement Test will be required to take 2 months of formal English lessons.
* Minimum height requirement 150cm.
* Body Mass Index must be lower than 30.
* No criminal record, bankruptcy or criminal litigation.
* No medical issue, physical abnormality, color blind, or visual problems.
* No visible tattoo.
* Student will be required to submit a medical declaration form before admission interview.
Lowest and affordable course fees
Certificate recognised by the Malaysian Ministry of Education (W12A014)
Skill based course (70% practical & 30% theory)
Comprehensive and interesting studies
Free career consultation service
1st month - 6 hours per week
2nd month onwards - 12 hours a week
2nd month onwards - 10 to 12 hours per day and 5 days per week
Opportunity to work on International Cruise lines (Europe & US)
Zero living expenses & good earnings
Travel and meet new friends around the world
Good working environment and experience
Free career consultation service
For more information or to apply for this programme, please Fill up the contact form HERE
Or e-mail us at email@example.com with the following details:
* Full Name
* Mobile Number
* Correspondence Address
* Course that You would like to Apply for
* Any other Questions
Download Program Information :